Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stash Down

It's the crafter's polite version of a Smack Down.  The only thing we are competing with is our own accumulated yardage, though, not some trash-talking tough guy in tights.

Over the years I've acquired some gorgeous yarns from Spirit Trail Fireworks.  They are without a doubt the most luxurious yarns in my collection, and the colors are intense, gemlike, and subtly variegated.  Projects I've made to date with STF yarns are among my very favorite.



This year, I'll be adding some more.  Finishing up the two or three already in progress, including my WIP of Shame, a sweater that's been on the needles for two years, since winter storm Nemo:



There's also a new design for a crocheted infinity.  It's still plenty wintry here in the Boston area.

No comments:

Post a Comment