Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today is Tools-day

From time to time I post about tools that I find useful for crafting--tools not limited to gizmos and gadgets for crafting, but including materials, websites, books, magazines, tutorials, and apps that I come across and enjoy using. From now on, I'll do it on "Tools-day."



My crafting these days consists of crocheting and knitting, but once in a blue moon I want to go back to kindergarten and create a pile of paper schnitzel for cards, signs, or gift tags.

Enter: The Graphics Fairy. Vintage image overload and crafty decor. I won't be printing up a matched set of Halloween tea towels any time soon, but if I wanted to, I could get the images from TGF's Halloween round-up.



The Graphics Fairy Halloween











If you don't like Halloween, choose 
your theme or season. 

There are 40,000 images to choose from.

Inspiring? Maybe.

Fun? Yes.

Time Suck Extraordinaire? Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment