Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Plum WIP

Ever since I took the picture of the beach plums, I've been craving something from that palette. Plus chevrons. Thus, the WIP of the Week: a swatch. I love the yarn (Brooklyn Tweed Loft and Jamieson & Smith jumper weight),the colors, the pattern, but can't face the 10,800 stitches the inifinity scarf I envision would require. My inner knitting GPS is screaming "Recalculating! Recalculating!" We'll see how it works out in the heavier weight yarn I've ordered.


The other WIP is the pattern pdf for this black & white cowl, which I've reworked a bit:





I'll be crocheting the reverse colors today. Look for the FO and a link to the free pattern on Friday.

To see what the world has been WIP-ing, visit Tami's Amis

1 comment:

  1. My inner knitting GPS would scream the same thing ... that's a ton of work. It'll be gorgeous if you do :)

    ReplyDelete