Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogkeeping

1. No Reply? (Sigh!)


I kept wondering where your comments were hiding. I could see them on the posts all right, but the gmails letting me know they were there stopped popping up.

What's that you say, Google? You fiddled around with the interface and now you are sorting my mail for me? And it's my fault I ignore memos and I didn't notice the cute new tabs for "Social" and "Promotions?"

I find it easy to ignore visual signals. I might never have noticed if I hadn't heard my brother-in-law and sister hadn't been complaining about the tinkering.

Found them now. Thank you for commenting.



2. Dynamic View 


If you are reading these posts on a desktop, laptop, or tablet, you can change the way they are displayed. At the top of the post is a drop down menu. It reads "Magazine" because I changed it yesterday from "Snapshot," but you can check another view if you prefer.




3. ravelry

If you are on ravelry, you can find me there as katrog. If you "friend" me, my blog will show up in your "friend's blogs" listing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment